Beyond Key - People Analytics Dashboard
HR analytics, also referred to as people analytics, workforce analytics, or talent analytics, involves gathering, analyzing, and reporting HR data. It enables your organization to measure the impact of a range of HR metrics on overall business performance and make decisions based on data. Beyond Key has created a collection of curated HR analytics dashboards that cover all of the essential HR KPIs such as Demographics, Diversity, Hiring, Termination, Open Positions, Filled Positions, Awards, Compensation, and Forecast. Our HR analytics solution is powered by Power BI and can be easily integrated with your existing HRMS system to derive quick results. It is fully customizable as well.شريك الاتصال مشاهدة الفيديو
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Application Integration
- Gold Data Analytics
- Silver Data Platform
GET DATA-DRIVEN INSIGHTS FOR YOUR HUMAN RESOURCE TEAM TO LET THEM MAKE INFORMED DECISIONS
Every company's HR department is inundated with data, that lies in rows and columns on a large spreadsheet. Over time, getting relevant reports from this data becomes difficult for the HR team. This is where HR analytics enters the picture.
UNCOVER HIDDEN INSIGHTS TO OPTIMIZE WORKFORCE PROCESSES, PROMOTE POSITIVE EMPLOYEE EXPERIENCES AND DRIVE BEST TALENT DECISIONS.
Beyond Key provides a set of user-friendly HR analytics dashboards that cover almost all of the well-researched and most-requested KPIs that all HRs across sectors need to see on a daily basis.
Our Power BI HR analytics dashboards give your HR department the predictive analytics and reporting capabilities it needs to make better decisions and play a more collaborative and strategic role in achieving business outcomes.
With HR analytics in place, your HR team can now easily visualize and manage key processes like:
- Talent acquisition management
- Workforce planning
- Employee performance analytics
- Diversity and demographics
- Compensation and benefits
- Manage Attrition rates
- Future trends and predictions and more
Some of the benefits of using HR analytics are:
- Improving on Hiring practices and Management information
- Improving and sustaining employee performance
- Automating manual HR tasks
- Understanding loopholes of an organization that lead to attrition
- Visualizing People data to predict future demand in skills
- Trend Analysis and forecasting on future employee behaviors and terminations.
هل تريد أن تصبح شريكًا في Power BI؟
الشركاء المعتمدون هي جزء هام من الفريق! ابحث عن فرص عمل جديدة وأجرِ الاتصالات وشارك مواهب شركتك وخبراتها مع مستخدمي Power BI في جميع أنحاء العالم.تسجيل الاشتراك
اكتشف لماذا ينبغي عليك أن تصبح شريكًا