The human resources solution developed by BI4ALL is essential to have a unique and unified vision of your organization's workforce, which facilitates cost control and to justify investment in human capital.
The system consolidates information extracted from talent management, performance, remuneration and training platforms, allowing the monitoring of performance indicators that show the influence employees have on the organization.
Dashboards enable the analysis and visualization of employee data, such as productivity level, absences, travel and expenses, supplementary work, payroll and benefits, among others.
- Headcount: Allows a characterization analysis of the company (actual and historical), such as, Number, averages and evolutions of employees
- Turnover: Allows a turnover analysis of the company (actual and historical), such as, Number of admissions, exits, turnover rate, Evolution over time for previous analysis
- Payroll: Allows a payroll analysis of the company (actual and historical), such as, Total, Average and Evolution of Salary, Salary Range for Equity Analysis
- Recruitment: Allows an analysis on the recruitment process of the company (actual and historical), such as, Number of candidates, Average Time to Hire, Average Cost to Hire, Success Rate by Interviewer, among others
- Employee Engagement: Allows qualitatively and quantitatively analysis of Employee Engagement, to give an overview of the relationship between employees and the organization (actual, historical and evolution over time), such as, Total, Average and Evolution of Score, Top and bottoms of Engagement Variables, among others
- Evaluation: Allows an analysis of evaluation processes in the company (actual and historical), such as, Total, Average and Evolution of Evaluation Process, High Performers, top and bottom skills, , among others
- Skill Set: Allows a Skill Set characterization analysis of the employees and the company overall (actual and historical), such as, Total, average and evolution of Score, Identification of Employees with skills that are needed to different roles or promotions, among others
- Training: Aligned with the skill set analysis, allows the understanding of training needs and its impacts in the company (actual and historical) such as, Quantity of training sessions, hours of Training, Number of participations, Investments, Impact in Skill-Set Improvement, among others
- Absenteeism: Allows an Absenteeism analysis of the company (actual and historical), such as, Total and average of Days, Hours and Costs, Predict future Absenteeism
This solutions allows you to filter, detail or perform ad-hoc analysis in the above mentioned key features based on the following descriptive analysis dimensions:
- By Gender
- By Age Group
- By Role
- By Qualifications
- By Seniority
- By Department
- By Location
- By Exit Reason
- By Contract Type
- By Salary Components
- By Benefits
- By Employee
- By Interviewer
- By Application Channel
- By Position
- By Recruitment Process Phase (Application, Interviews, Assessments, Hire, among others)
- By Engagement Variables
- By Skill Set
- By Skill
- By Training Type and Sub-Type
- By Absence Reason
Möchten Sie ein Power BI-Partner werden?
Zertifizierte Partner sind ein wichtiger Teil des Teams! Hier können Sie neue Geschäftschancen finden, Kontakte knüpfen und die Erfahrungen Ihres Unternehmens mit Power BI-Benutzern auf der ganzen Welt teilen.Registrieren
Erfahren Sie mehr zu den Vorteilen, wenn Sie ein Partner werden.