GadellNet Consulting Services, LLC. - Recruiting Firm Metrics & KPIs
A report that can be leveraged by all types of recruiting firms to track metrics at various levels. Insights into key recruiting metrics related to Markets, Clients, Jobs, Hires and the like can be had with a few simple clicks. This report can be laid over the top of Application Tracking Systems (ATS) like Bullhorn, BrightMove and more.Partner kontaktieren Video ansehen
- Macro level (Company, Market, Client)
- Micro (Recruiter)
- The Active Hires tab provides metrics related to the same (candidates that are currently placed with a client). Important metrics including Weekly Margin ($), Total Hires, Avg. Hourly Margin ($), Avg. Hourly Margin (%), Avg. Bill Rate and Avg. Pay Rate are front and center. Users have visibility to the data by market and application source, as well as the detail related to individual hires. Users can also slice the data based on hire year, month and week number.
- The Revenue Pipeline tab provides a view into the overall hire pipeline. Users can see the net effect of new and 'terming' hires by year, week, client and associated recruiter. Trend data is also displayed allowing the user to quickly identify areas of interest.
- The Recruiter Scorecard tab allows managers the ability to view metrics at the recruiter level. Recruiters are measures against the overall average in the following areas: Total Hires, Avg. Hourly Margin ($), Avg. Hourly Margin (%), Total Client Submissions and Total Candidate Interviews. The KPI visual is used to provide visual indicators on performance against the average.
- Within this tab the Decomposition Tree visual allows manager and recruiter to track the recruiter's Weekly Margin ($) through multiple dimensions including market, client and department. This is helpful in identifying successes, areas that require additional focus and additional opportunities.
Möchten Sie ein Power BI-Partner werden?
Zertifizierte Partner sind ein wichtiger Teil des Teams! Hier können Sie neue Geschäftschancen finden, Kontakte knüpfen und die Erfahrungen Ihres Unternehmens mit Power BI-Benutzern auf der ganzen Welt teilen.Registrieren
Erfahren Sie mehr zu den Vorteilen, wenn Sie ein Partner werden.