- Target acquisition data diligence
- First 100-day data strategy
- Organizational adoption of business intelligence to operationalize the value-creation plan
- Efficient integration of bolt-on acquisitions at the data layer
- Substantiating valuation at liquidity event
- Monthly Flash: Provides comparison for Sales, EBITDA, Gross Profit, and Op Ex against Actuals, Budget, Forecast, and Operating Plan for year-to-date, month-to-date, and trailing 12 months.
- Days Outstanding: Provides a 12-month trend per fund family for days sales outstanding, days inventory outstanding, and days payables outstanding.
- Ownership and Performance: Provides visibility into the invested amount, rate of return, and MOIC.
- Debts and Covenants: Provides insight into the financial covenants for company leverage and includes net debt and payment coverage over the last 12 months.
- Monetize data as a transferable asset that increases the valuation of portfolio companies.
- Differentiates portfolio companies and accelerates realization through instant-access answers for any diligence from potential suitors.
- Support the buy-and-build model by consolidating operations at the data level without the need to integrate ERPs and other systems.
- Eliminate the need for cumbersome and onerous Board scrutiny by aligning deal teams with management teams through clear visibility for all stakeholders into portfolio companies’ key operating metrics.
- Instill an ownership mentality and automate accountability within portfolio companies by promoting a data culture and ensuring key roles have the instrumentation needed to manage their area of the business.
- Minimize the need for ad-hoc meetings, report requests, and wading through outdated, manually generated spreadsheets.
- Improve oversight through consolidated fund and portfolio reporting into key liquidity metrics (AP, AR, 13-week cash flow, quality of earnings, etc.) for value-creation strategies such as sales growth, labor utilization, and operational efficiency.
Θέλετε να γίνετε Συνεργάτης του Power BI;
Οι πιστοποιημένοι συνεργάτες είναι ένα σημαντικό μέρος της ομάδας! Ανακαλύψτε νέες επιχειρηματικές ευκαιρίες, δικτυωθείτε και μοιραστείτε τα ταλέντα και την εμπειρία της εταιρείας σας με χρήστες του Power BI σε όλο τον κόσμο.Εγγραφή
Μάθετε γιατί πρέπει να γίνετε συνεργάτης