Dashboard in a Day
Click here to register for an upcoming workshop. Registered students: Download student content, including the lab, manual and datasets.
A one-day, hands-on workshop for business analysts that covers all the capabilities of Power BI
After the workshop, you’ll better understand how to:
- Connect to, import, and transform data from a variety of sources.
- Define business rules and KPIs.
- Explore data with powerful visualisation tools.
- Build stunning reports with Power BI.
- Share dashboards with your team and business partners, and publish them to the web.
Dashboard in a Day workshop assets
Dashboard in a Day assets—presenter decks, demo scripts, step-by-step student hands-on labs and datasets, and a video on how to execute a successful event—are updated monthly by the Power BI engineering team and offered free to Microsoft Partner Network partners.
Download instructor content, including presentation decks, demo scripts, and instructor training materials.
Download attendee content, including the lab manual and datasets, in English or other languages.
Dashboard in a Day content is available in nine languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese-Simplified (Mandarin), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, and Spanish.
Important guidance for presenters:
- Changes to the datasets are not allowed.
- If you make any changes to the content, you may not brand the event as Dashboard in a Day.
- You should be very familiar with Power BI and able to answer any customer questions related to the class or Power BI in general.