element61 - “Out of the box” PowerBI & Analytics for Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV
The “out of the box” Microsoft BI solution for Microsoft Dynamics365 Business Central / Navision contains pre-packaged ETL, a pre-packaged data warehouse layer, a pre-defined Tabular model, and predefined PowerBI & Excel dashboards and Reporting Services reports that give you a head start versus developing all the Analytics layers yourself.Contact partner Watch video
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Data Analytics
- Gold Data Platform
NAV “BI-out-of-the-Box” provides dozens of viewpoints on your business data.
• Sales analytics Get instant answers on questions like: ‘Which top 10% customers are key to my success in terms of contribution? What is their back-order rate?’ ‘Which product categories have a major increase in turnover?’
• From a Financial perspective : ‘Is my working capital where I expect it is? In my stock, creditors? Debtors?’ ‘Which cost centers will exceed their budget? Which costs are involved on a consolidated or company level?
• A Supply Chain and Purchase manager could find out: ‘What are my slow moving products, what was their production or purchase history? What is the price evolution of my raw materials? Is this trend vendor-independent or not?’ The possibilities are end-less. You will experience that the answer on one question triggers other questions, until you have a profound understanding of all your business data!
NAV/Business Central “BI-out-of-the-Box” Benefits
- Pre-packaged solution - Covering the domains of Sales, Purchase, Finance, Inventory and Production, for all NAV/BC versions (even different source versions can be combined)
- Agile - Achieve insights on day one, and enjoy fast improvement cycles
- No burden on IT - IT keeps control of the back-end, while your company enjoys both corporate and self-service BI
- Reduced risk - Open for customization, scalable and stable due to proven technology and best practices
- Access - Insights made accessible through PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Version neutrality - The solution can access and combine data from different NAV/BC source system versions and can deliver the Business Intelligence in SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 or 2017
- BI for all users - Data becomes available in cubes (Analysis Services), for reporting (Reporting Services) and for Self-service and Mobile BI (PowerBI).
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Sign up
Learn why you should become a partner