Proficiency in Power BI is rapidly becoming a highly sought-after skill in today’s data driven business environment. The Power BI World Tour will provide users with an incredible learning opportunity to gain the skills necessary for success in a highly competitive marketplace.
Don't miss the opportunity to get involved, select the city nearest you:
- Melbourne, Australia | August 21 – 22, 2018
- Sydney, Australia | August 28 – 29, 2018
- Charlotte, North Carolina | August 28 – 29, 2018
- Copenhagen, Denmark | September 11 – 12, 2018
- Seattle, Washington | October 29 -30, 2018
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates | November 13 – 14, 2018
- Montreal, Canada | November 14 – 15, 2018
- Dallas, Texas | November 28 – 29, 2018
Expand your Power BI Knowledge
Each location will feature a variety of session topics designed for new users and seasoned veterans. Content will be presented across three learning tracks including Power BI Analyst, Developer/IT Admin, and New Business User for a combination of 24+ breakout sessions. Bring your burning questions to solve your toughest problems.
Hear from Microsoft Experts
Discover the latest Power BI innovations straight from the source. Microsoft will deliver the General Session presentation at all World Tour locations highlighting a Power BI Roadmap for attendees.
Make Lifelong Connections
Countless opportunities will be provided to create lasting relationships throughout these two-day events. Connect and network with Power BI Peers, Partners and Microsoft Power BI team members with.
For more information about the entire series please see: