Working with Lucient is a partnership. We collaborate with our customers, understanding their detailed needs so that we can provide the most practical advice, training, and solutions.
As a global data consulting firm, Lucient has been helping businesses since 2002 to unlock insights, streamline operations, and gain competitive advantages through their data.
Lucient is a Gold certified partner in Data Analytics, Data Platform, Application Integration and Datacenter, and Silver certified partner in Application Development, Cloud Platform and Cloud Productivity. Also, we are CSP resellers and Microsoft Learning Partner.
Our high service levels, knowledgeable team, and collaborative approach set up apart. Lucient thrives on service excellence, providing outstanding results, and real business value.
Our consultants have deep Power BI experience and capabilities, including Power BI Report Server, PowerBI.com Services, and Power BI Premium.
Honors: Partner of the Year 2015 for the Data Insights.
Power BI services
· Building Analytical Dashboard with Power BI. Helping our clients become Power BI ninja with this intermediate-to-advanced 3-day training. Delivered publicly and in-house for up to 15 attendees (online available too).
· On-site/Online Power BI Fundamentals for Data Experts. Do you have a large group requiring basic Power BI training? Accommodating up to 50 attendee, Lucient developed its own 1-day Power BI curriculum to delivery on-site/online to customers.
· Power BI Performance Analyzer. You know performance is key for Business Intelligence adoption. You must ensure your reports are running with high performance to provide the best browsing and data exploration experience for your business users.
· Lucient PathFinder - We help citizen developers build analytics by providing training and mentoring. The service that integrates Power BI training and consulting. We provide not only the highest quality training but also a tailored learning path and expert guidance for any question, no matter how trivial.
· Power DBI aims to make it easy to assess and troubleshoot instances of SQL Server. In self service mode, you can check the status of the Instance, find out any problems and improper configurations, missing backups, failed jobs (and much more...). You will be able to intervene and correct independently what results out of place and re-check the outcome of your activities at a subsequent data refresh.
See more world-class solutions, customised for your business
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Learn more