Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
As of 07/25/2022, Power BI premium customers using Dataflows will have a more reliable experience running dataflow refreshes. For customers who are still experiencing long running refreshes or refreshes stuck in cancelling state we recommend splitting complex dataflows, limiting the total number of queries per dataflow, and strategically planning scheduled refreshes on premium capacities. On 09/29/2022 we brought another wave of improvements into production, and we are continuing to invest in further improvements. Expect more information from us by 11/01/2022. Please refer to the Power BI Dataflow known issues documentation for more details and suggested next steps.
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.