Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
Power BI admins may see inaccurate usage metrics under certain audit events in O365 Admin center. Engineers are actively working on a fix and an ETA for the fix will be provided soon.
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- Read about creating data sources in Power BI Desktop.
- Learn about connecting to on-premises data sources with a data gateway and see common troubleshooting steps.
- Learn about the Power BI admin roles and how to administer Power BI in your organisation.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.
Power BI Pro
If you’re a Power BI Pro customer, support is included at no additional charge. Create a support ticket and we’ll get back to you soon. See Power BI Pro pricing.GET SUPPORT
Admin: If you're an administrator of your Power BI tenant, open a support ticket in the admin centre support portal.
If you’re a national clouds customer, browse your options on the national clouds support page or search for answers and tips in the Power BI community.GET SUPPORT