Meet tomorrow’s customer demands today—with Power BI
Transform your retail operations and improve efficiencies by acting on insights that are delivered in real time.
Understand your customers, your people, your data—with Power BI
Know your customers
With so many shoppers moving online, they expect more than just rewards points and discounts. Gain visibility into the insights, patterns, and purchasing predictions you need at speed and scale to effectively connect with them.
- Identify, adapt, and serve customers’ ever-evolving needs—across all channels.
- Use hundreds of data connectors to combine petabytes of data from internal and external sources.
- Deliver enriched, cohesive customer insights.
Empower your employees
Your employees are your most valuable brand ambassadors. So provide them with the Power BI tools and retail technology they need to deliver the best customer experiences possible.
- Create a more collaborative environment by enabling your employees to generate actionable insights in real time using familiar tools and applications.
- Keep employees connected, regardless of location—whether they’re in the back office or on the sales floor.
- Increase productivity in a safe, secure environment—use Power BI and Microsoft Azure Information Protection to manage data access, security, and compliance.
Deliver an intelligent supply chain
Get the right product, at the right price, to the right customer, at the right time—while closing the gap between demand generation and fulfilment.
- Reduce costs and deliver operational efficiencies by increasing end-to-end agility.
- Use data-driven insights to anticipate and address changing customer demand both at global and local scale.
- Improve logistics transparency and speed to market with data-driven insights while improving capacity utilisation and stock distribution across your stores and warehouses.
Accelerate your business’s retail innovation, agility, and overall resilience to achieve growth, regardless of market shifts and disruptions.
- Adopt a forward-looking business strategy by using the Power BI machine learning, AI, and visualisation capabilities.
- Mitigate the impact of unplanned challenges by transforming your business from one that simply reacts to one that proactively plans.
- Build a digital foundation and data culture in your organisation that keeps up with ever-changing customer demands.
How retailers are putting Power BI to work for their business
“Power BI is the chosen medium for our data democratization initiatives. Our dashboards are accessed hundreds of thousands of times every month by thousands of our employees.”
VP Analytics, Swiggy
"We like to think of it as data democratization across the company, to give people access to data in a single place, as that single source of the truth so many people are shooting for these days."
Austin Bristow Senior Manager of Business Intelligence, Fairlife
“Together, the Power Platform solutions created by our employees have made a huge impact on business processes across every brand and region in the H&M Group.”
Cross Delivery Coordinator, H&M Group
Explore sample reporting and dashboard solutions for retail
Global store analysis report
Visualise each store’s sales performance with a 360-degree view. Analyse KPIs and determine actionable insights across multiple attributes including products, segments, and geographies.
Customer segmentation dashboard
Analyse sales and profits while generating value insights based on product turnover-related customer behaviours.
Business intelligence reporting for apparel
Make informed decisions as you plan for the future—with advanced analytics that deliver critical insights related to margin, customer churn probability, and product optimisation.