Improve collaboration with Microsoft Teams
Make everyone more productive by incorporating Teams.
- Add interactive reports directly into conversations and Teams to spend less time searching for them and more time using them to support team priorities.
- Give everyone access to the data they need for a project by easily incorporating Power BI visuals.
- Get to decisions faster by viewing and collaborating on data visualisations as a team.
Save time with Excel
Get broad data analytics and visualisation capabilities by combining Excel with Power BI.
- Easily use Excel skills in Power BI through familiar experiences like data analysis expressions (DAX) and Power Query.
- View and interact with Power BI datasets in Excel while retaining interactivity features from Power BI.
- See the right data instantly in Power BI by automating your data refresh with a single click.
- Get advanced custom visualisation, modelling, and predictive capabilities for advanced analytics workflows.
Easily share reports with SharePoint
Embed interactive Power BI reports in SharePoint Online pages that everyone can access.
- Stay up to date on what’s important by surfacing data visualisations regularly accessed location.
- Customise the look and feel of your reports to best suit everyone’s needs.
- Reduce the need to rely on local files that can get lost or damaged by storing Power BI reports in an online document library.
Publish your reports directly to PowerPoint
Drive clarity and improve decision making by exporting Power BI reports to PowerPoint as high-resolution images.
- Move seamlessly between your presentation and Power BI to dive deeper into analytics if needed.
- Export only the information you care most about—the filters and slicers settings you added are always preserved.
- Create and publish Power BI reports using your existing PowerPoint skills.
Create illustrative data diagrams with Visio
Make informed decisions faster by turning your Visio diagrams into interactive Power BI visualisations.
- Drive operational intelligence by creating illustrative diagrams, including interconnected workflows and real-world layouts.
- Better understand the overall picture by illustrating and comparing data both as diagrams and traditional Power BI visuals—all in a single place.
- Automatically link Power BI data to Visio diagrams hosted on SharePoint or OneDrive for Business.
Better protect your Power BI data—even when exported to Excel or PowerPoint
Provide greater control and visibility over your data with Microsoft Information Protection and Cloud App Security.
- Apply the same sensitivity labels available in Office apps, such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Extend protection and governance policies to Power BI data—including exported data.
- Better meet privacy and regulatory requirements with oversight of sensitive data.
- Help prevent exposure of sensitive data by blocking risky user activities in real time.
How to improve your decision making
Discover ways to make sense of all the data your organisation generates and explore how to effectively share it with decision makers so you can arrive at better decisions.