Compare P&L and Balance Sheet metrics across companies, organizations, franchisees, departments, associations or any group of entities across a similar set of financial metrics for cooperative performance improvement.
When companies pool their data it provides visibility into market metrics relative to a much larger organization. By comparing performance, individual organizations can understand best practices and performance opportunities for the group.
Features of the Group Financial template include:
- Common P&L metrics for sales, costs, expenses, gross & net profit
- Balance sheet metrics for receivables, payables, net worth, current & debt ratio
- Comparison of metrics by YTD, month, previous periods
- Selectively compare and drill down metrics for sales, expenses, costs, assets, liabilities, net worth, F&I
- Compare individual entities to average, variances from previous periods, performance thresholds
Easily integrate custom accounting codes, industry, demographics or other external data for even more visibility into process improvement and actionable insights.