Northwest Cadence - Modern Marketing: The Intersection of IT and Marketing
Northwest Cadence helps companies design and execute Modern Marketing efforts to predict customer behavior and improve pipeline generation. Through a collection of interactive visualizations and machine learning tools, our customers have the ability to analyze marketing efforts and predict the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in real time.Contact partner Watch video
The Intersection of IT and Marketing
- Which regions are consistently under-performing or over-performing? Why?
- What is the estimated revenue a marketing campaign will bring in? What is the return on investment for that campaign?
- Which customers can we expect to gain from a marketing campaign? What is the projected value of the new customer?
- Who are my top salespeople and managers?
- What type of interaction should I have with my customers?
- Visually drill down and slice geographic data on an interactive dashboard.
- Identify customers and revenue that resulted from each marketing effort.
- Employ machine learning to estimate revenue and contrast the prediction with actual revenue.
- Analyze return on investment metrics for different types of marketing campaigns.
- Breakdown and analyze sales revenue by salesperson, manager, and location.
- Use data captured in your CRM tool to feed Machine Learning algorithms that will suggest the “Next Best Action” a salesperson should take to complete a sale.