Program Framework - Demand Center for Project Requests
Organisations often struggle to process project or investment requests efficiently. The Demand Center solution ensures that requests are captured consistently, associated tasks are monitored and approvers are alerted. With these dashboards the Portfolio Office has visibility to expedite the process and prioritise requests effectively.Contact partner Watch video
- Silver Collaboration and Content
Organisations often struggle to process project or investment requests efficiently, for a variety of reasons:
- Requests received are incomplete
- Portfolio office team effort is wasted with laborious admin
- It takes too long to accept demand requests for onward processing
- Requests fail to pass review boards due to unanswered questions
- Cannot track performance of the approval process
This can result in slowing down the pace of change for the organisation, a significant issue when its transformation depends on speedy throughput of projects.
Program Framework’s Demand Center solution ensures that requests are captured consistently, all administrative and approval activities are monitored and approvers are alerted and able to collaborate so that rapid decision making is supported.
The template dashboards provided here report and analyse requests e.g. in terms of cost, strategic alignment, status etc. Outstanding administrative and approval tasks are visible and the performance of the demand process is measured.
With the help of these dashboards the Portfolio Office will be able to identify bottlenecks and expedite the process, increase its performance and prioritise requests effectively. This will help to accelerate the pace of change for the organisation.
Report examples feature:
- Demand Center central dashboard, showing all requests listed with various filter options and visuals analysing request counts and cost budget.
- Requests in Review showing those requests that are currently being processed to approval or rejection. Showing ‘Days in Review’ to allow easy identification of those requests that have been in review longest.
- Approval Center is a report for individual approvers, showing all the request currently awaiting their input with approval tasks and their status clearly shown.
- Requests Closed provides a view of all requests that are fully processed, to allow analysis of Accepted versus Rejected requests. Showing timelines illustrating the process periods for each item.
- Requests Accepted is a report showing only those requests that have been accepted, so they can be inspected in greater detail, with various visuals and filter options.
- Request Status showing all the details relating to an individual request, including the status of any admin or approval tasks relating to it.
- Task Center is a report that allows governance of all tasks, analysing which user has the most open tasks, average days to complete etc.
These dashboards and data model relating to requests can be configured easily to personalise for different environments.
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Sign up
Learn why you should become a partner