Program Framework - Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Portfolio Governance
Local Enterprise Partnerships (LEPs) are voluntary partnerships between local authorities and businesses to help determine local economic priorities and lead economic growth and job creation within the local area. LEPs commission sizable project portfolios funded by central government and other sources. Program Framework’s LEP Portfolio Governance solution supports the complete governance of all funding portfolios, delivering visibility and assurance to the central authority, its local districts and partner organisations.Contact partner Watch video
- Silver Collaboration and Content
- Appraise projects and allocate funding
- Demonstrate appropriate levels of transparency in the way they operate
- Monitor and evaluate projects to ensure that they achieve value for money and projected outcomes.
- Consistent Project Delivery on time & within budget
- Accurate & Timely Information
- Increased Efficiency
- Robust Governance & Assurance
- Smooth Handover to Operations
- Early visibility of progress, issues and problems.
Want to become a Power BI Partner?
Certified partners are an important part of the team! Find new business opportunities, make connections, and share your company’s talents and experience with Power BI users around the world.Sign up
Learn why you should become a partner