Share big insights for even bigger impact
Create a data-driven culture throughout your organization. Easily share and collaborate on interactive data visualizations using Power BI Pro for self-service analytics.
Conduct data-driven collaboration
Share rich data visualizations that help everyone make decisions based on facts, not instinct.
Distribute findings to team members inside and outside your organization, adjusting permissions as needed.
Access visualizations on the go using the Power BI Mobile app to make data-driven decisions from anywhere.
Enhance collaboration by using team commenting and stay current with content subscriptions and update alerts.
Discover insights quickly
- Explore data easily by using conversational language and get meaningful answers to data questions asked in your own words.
- Get insights instantly from your favorite applications using prebuilt data visualization and report templates.
- Keep your priority analytics handy by pinning your most relevant content, and ensure others see valuable insights by promoting them using administrative tools.
Get more done with familiar tools
- Get the answers you need quickly using the skills you have today—whether you’re most comfortable using other BI tools, Excel, or Azure.
- Increase the impact of your insights by sharing them with teammates in the tools they use every day such as Microsoft Teams, Dynamics 365, and Power Platform.
- Encourage data exploration and insight sharing with an intuitive, familiar experience that looks and works like the other Microsoft technologies your teams already use.
Govern your data securely
- Help prevent data loss with centrally managed, role-specific data protection and row-level security.
- Meet local regulations on service delivery, data residency, access, and control with national clouds.
- Safeguard your data so that it meets the compliance standards and certifications for your industry.
See what independent research firms are saying
Microsoft is named a Leader in the April 2023 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms.
Learn how businesses drove revenue, cost savings, and productivity in the Total Economic Impact™ of Microsoft Power BI commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting.