Service Status Per Region
Customers can follow below steps as a workaround
1) Click on “Members” in the workspace in Power BI
2) Click on edit group and upload any image as a logo and then delete the logo
3) Try to upgrade the Workspace
Top issues and questions
- What if my data isn't up to date?
If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, here are some things to check.
Make sure you've set up refresh.
Follow these instructions to set up scheduled refresh or start a one-time "refresh now".
Is your data stored in OneDrive?
Power BI checks OneDrive for changes to your data once an hour. If you need the data sooner, you can click "REFRESH NOW", but only once every five minutes. Learn more about refresh for data in OneDrive.
Are your tiles out of date?
Tiles for direct query data sources are refreshed once every ten minutes.
Troubleshooting data refresh.
Common scenarios faced when refreshing data are listed here.
- I am having trouble connecting to my data.
- I am having trouble sharing a Power BI dashboard or report.
- How do I administer Power BI in my organization?
- I need help signing up for Power BI
If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, please consult these common errors and workarounds.
Sign up for free or become a Pro User for even more storage and BI tools.
Ready to get started?
Try new features of Power BI today by signing up and learn more about our powerful suite of apps.
By clicking Use it free, you agree to the Power BI Terms of Service