Why Power BI and Microsoft Azure are better together
Turn your data into a competitive advantage by using Power BI and Azure together to connect, combine, and analyse your entire data estate.
Extract maximum value from your data
Enable business analysts, IT professionals, and data scientists to collaborate seamlessly, providing a single version of data truth that delivers insights across your organisation.
Bring Power BI visualisations into Azure apps
Deliver insights to all who need them by bringing Power BI visualisation and reporting capabilities into your Azure apps.
Analyse petabytes of Azure data in Power BI
Go big with the ability to analyse your entire Azure data estate—no matter the size or type of data—using Power BI.
Take advantage of advanced AI everywhere
Employ advanced machine learning and AI capabilities within Power BI and connect to even more in Azure as needed.
Explore how Power BI and Azure work
Azure Synapse Analytics
Create an engine for business-changing insights with Power BI and Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Accelerate performance with industry-leading BI and data management solutions on the market.
- Power BI and Azure Synapse are natively integrated so users can seamlessly and analyse petabyte-scale data in seconds.
- Bring data into every part of your organisation in a simple, unified, and scalable experience.
- Be confident your data is more secure with holistic and compliant data platform.
Power BI Embedded
Enhance your apps and services by embedding world-class Power BI analytics.
- Grow your business and stand out from the competition with interactive reports and dashboards using white-labeled Power BI.
- Reduce development costs and get to market faster using automation, monitoring, and deployment tools with the ability to scale up and down.
- Fully control the user experience, add stickiness to your offerings, and deliver intelligent visualisations.
Analyse large volumes of data efficiently and more securely by using Power BI with the premium SparkTM technology of Azure Databricks.
- Consume data directly stored in your data lake with the new Azure Databricks connector.
- Easily transform data at any scale and get insights through analytical dashboards and operational reports with Azure Databricks and Power BI.
- Collaborate effectively on an open and unified platform to run all types of analytics workloads, whether you are a data scientist, data engineer, or a business analyst.
Apache SparkTM is a trademark of the Apache Software Foundation.
Azure Machine Learning
Visualise insights enriched with built-in machine learning capabilities in Power BI.
- Enable business analyst to build machine learning models with clicks directly in Power BI dataflows or enrich data with prebuilt models.
- Automatically generate Power BI reports and dashboards that include Machine Learning–enriched insights, to empower business users to make decisions with confidence.
- Automated machine learning accelerates time to market by accelerating the development of accurate models. It supports key tasks like classification, regression, and time series forecasting.
See how customers use Power BI and Azure together
General Manager, Business Technology and Systems, Komatsu Australia
José Ángel Sánchez
CEO, Real Madrid C.F.
Simplify big data prep and analysis with Power BI
Learn how to automate preparation and analysis of your largest datasets to efficiently provide insights by bringing Power BI and Azure together.