Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
Power BI customers may experience inconsistencies in report visuals, such as overlapping/misaligned content or truncated text. Engineers have identified the root cause and an estimated time to mitigate will be provided shortly.
Power BI customers using Edge or Chrome V93 web browsers with the default page scale set to 100% may experience UI behavior issues when interacting with common web page controls, such as dropdown slicers, date pickers, or line charts. As a workaround, users can use the zoom setting of anything other than 100% which forces the browser to behave normally. Engineers have identified root cause, and an estimated time to mitigate will be provided shortly.
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.
Power BI Pro
Get started with Power BI