Power BI support
Support plan options, links, and self-help resources
Service Status Per Region
No known issues: Power BI is running smoothly
Power BI customers using dataflows may experience long running refreshes or refreshes stuck in cancelling state. As a workaround, please refer to the Power BI Dataflow known issues documentation. Engineers have identified the root cause and expect a fix to be deployed by end-of-day 06/30/2022.
Note: For Power BI Embedded service status, click here.
Frequently asked questions
- If your dashboards or reports aren't showing your latest data, schedule a data refresh or start a one-time refresh.
- If your data is stored in OneDrive, Power BI checks for changes every hour. If you need the data sooner, select Refresh now. Learn more about refreshing data in OneDrive.
- Check to see whether your tiles are out of date. Tiles for direct-query data sources are refreshed every 10 minutes.
- Read about troubleshooting refresh scenarios.
- If you get an error message when signing up for Power BI, see troubleshooting the sign-up process.