Closer - Automotive Retail Report
The solution aims to offer Automotive Retail management valuable insights of how their business is doing, what is perfectly working and what should be improved, by addressing 3 different areas of the business, Car Sales, Parts Sales and Labor Sales.Partner de contacto Ver vídeo
The complexity of the business brings along complex KPI’s and need for constant monitoring of the business processes in order the company to keep certain standard towards its clients.
- The performance of the employees;
- The performance of the points of sale;
- The effectiveness of the stock;
- The segmentation of the clients and their buying behavior;
- The course of the sales;
- Have detailed insight of the cost and revenue that the company makes.
- See how well their employees are doing and easily rank them;
- See how well every point of sale they have is doing and detect their strengths and weaknesses;
- Keep track of the car sales;
- Know where their clients are coming from;
- Know the performance of the Stock and Purchase managers;
- Know if the parts we are selling are taken directly from the stock or they’re ordered from the factory;
- Know if the part was sold and server in the same day or not, which is very important because if the part is not sold immediately that means that the part is not in stock in the point of sale where the client requested it, which is a result of back planning;
- Have insight on the percentage of the customers that returned 3 or 5 years after buying their car. This shows the overall impression of the company among its clients;
- …and so on.
¿Desea convertirse en partner de Power BI?
Los partners certificados constituyen un componente importante del equipo. Busque nuevas oportunidades de negocio, cree conexiones y comparta el talento y la experiencia de su empresa con los usuarios de Power BI de todo el mundo.Regístrese
Conozca las ventajas de convertirse en partner