PowerBI for Sales and Marketing
- answers to basic questions in a fast and intuitive way-insights that highlight where you need to focus your attention
- insight on why you are losing deals and apply this thinking to deals that are now in the pipeline so you can improve your win rate
- insight about which stages your sales representatives are struggling most
- help to qualify which customers and opportunities you should go for
- We have found some correlation between the last time sales representatives update a CRM record and an opportunity either being lost or pushed out.
- We have also found some correlation between the amount of time an opportunity is ‘stuck’ in a sales stage and lost, pushed out or instances where the final sale amount is different from what is in CRM
- What deals are likely to close this month/ quarter?
- Which deals are in CRM as closing in that period but aren’t going to happen? No matter how many times you ask the team to update CRM, you have got no chance of them keeping it accurate. You just need to know what is likely to close.
- If you can find the sales that are could be delayed because of one or both things, then you can intervene by either re-qualifying the opportunity, or changing the game.
¿Quiere convertirse en partner de Power BI?
Los asociados certificados constituyen un componente importante del equipo. Busque nuevas oportunidades de negocio, establezca conexiones, y comparta el talento y la experiencia de su compañía con usuarios de Power BI de todo el mundo.Registrarse
Conozca las ventajas de hacerse asociado