- Where are your customer buying your products regionally?
- Which are your top sales regions?
- Which channels are most of your products selling through?
- Drill into Quarter data and compare sales results versus same period last year.
- Search and multi select customer to view summarized analysis and key return metrics.
- Focus in on top customers where the bulk and revenue and sales comes from.
- Where are they located?
- What are they purchasing?
- What margins are you sales teams achieving?
- Look to understand why there are differences in sales margin for the same customers across different products and regions.
- Review individual sales on products for particular customer.
- Drill into recent products bought and compare this to a similar period last year.
- Compare sales margin through time versus the customer lifetime average margin.
- Gain explanations as to why any purchase was for a lower margin.
¿Quiere convertirse en partner de Power BI?
Los asociados certificados constituyen un componente importante del equipo. Busque nuevas oportunidades de negocio, establezca conexiones, y comparta el talento y la experiencia de su compañía con usuarios de Power BI de todo el mundo.Registrarse
Conozca las ventajas de hacerse asociado