Working with the Power BI User Group and Dynamic Communities we are very proud to announce Data & BI Summit will be held in Dublin, Ireland 24-26 April 2018.
Data & BI Summit
Join Business Analysts, Data Professionals & Power BI Users at the inaugural Data & BI Summit, located in Dublin, Ireland 24-26 April 2018 at the Convention Centre Dublin.
What to expect with the Data & BI Summit:
- Have access to exceptional content: Learn how to bring your company through the digital transformation by gaining new understandings of your data and deepening your knowledge of the Microsoft Business Intelligence tools. Products will include: Power BI, PowerApps, Flow, SQL Server, Excel, Azure, D365 and more! Sessions will be available for all users, whether you’re just exploring these technologies are looking for advanced information that can take your skills to the next level.
- Get your questions answered: Network with the Microsoft Power BI team, dig-in onsite to find immediate answers with industry experts, Data MVPs, and User Group Leaders while taking advantage of the opportunity to engage in interactive sessions, workshops and labs.
- Network with your peers: Enjoy countless opportunities to create lasting relationships by connecting and networking with user group peers, partners and Microsoft team members.
- Stretch your skillset: Advance your career by learning the latest updates and how they can help you and your business. Interested in sharing your experiences and sharpening your presenting skills? Click here to submit a session and join the list of volunteers bringing the community together in Dublin.
Why to attend:
“I’m excited to be part of the upcoming Data & BI Summit event. By attending you will have opportunity to hear from some of the best speakers in this field, network with peers, learn about new features, and share best practices. It’s a can’t miss for anyone using or interested in the Microsoft Business Intelligence tools!”
– Reza Rad, PUG Board Member, Microsoft MVP, PUG Leader
Early Bird Pricing
Join your peers & other experts in Dublin, Ireland 24-26 April 2018 by registering Early Bird pricing, a savings of €400