Amazon Marketplace Analytics Dashboard
In a super competitive eCommerce industry, there are many competitors offering similar products and services and can be a challenge to set yourself apart.
The solution offers a thorough competitor analysis and helps answer the following questions:
- What products your competitors are offering, and how much they’re selling it for.
- What platforms are they using to connect with customers?
- How are they generating leads?
- Do they have any promotions going on?
Understanding the Requirements (Discovery Phase)
- Sales & Margins: Provide sales and margins. Include trends, sales per SKU, store sales, Sales and Margin, Market Share vs. Competitors. Has benefits like real-time insight into sales and margin performance of individual Manufacturers and brands.
- Marketing: Provides deliver key metrics for each website on web page views, sessions, web users, web search, Social Media engagement, campaign performance, coupon/promotion analysis, marketing spends vs. budget. Has benefits like ability to visualize the impact of marketing activities and campaigns on website and in-store
Mapping the Requirements to Data Entities and Sources
Loading the Data
Creating Calculations and Measures
- Market Share
- Competitor market Sales, share and units sold
- Current Year Results
- Previous Year and Previous Period Results
- Year-Over-Year Comparisons
- Rolling 52-week trend
- Sales by SKUs
- Marketing Campaign Performance
Developing Reports and Dashboards
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire