Course5 Intelligence Pvt. Ltd - Supply Chain Management Dashboard
A supply chain network consists of multiple locations, diverse modes of transport, a variety of inventory, and various channels of distributing products to the market. This Dashboard offers solutions such as Tracking fill rate and order completion, Risks associated with fill rate, order completion and loading efficiency.Contacter le partenaire Regardez la vidéo
- Consistently deliver a great customer experience by ensuring the right product is available at the right time in the right quantity and with the right quality.
- Harmonize insights from an integrated supply chain with multiple third parties running logistics, each with their own processes, people, and data.
- Eliminate an ‘alt-tab’ environment of multiple systems where executives, managers, and analysts are inundated with data from multiple dashboards and disparate systems.
- The overall adoption of dashboards in the industry lies at around 35%, which does not do justice to the investment made in those tools, as well as is a risk to supply chain decision making.
- Fill Rate and the Order Completion: Key aspects to identify the health of Supply Chain which is indicated by a KPI. It is important to understand how these metrics are changing over a period to take appropriate corrective steps to improve the Supply Chain Management process.
- Fill Rate Risks: The Fill Rate trend helps to identify the fluctuations of Fill Rate % during a specific window period. This helps to plan the stock well in advance. If Fill Rate % falls below a predetermined threshold % for a particular load date, then it is depicted with a red indicator showing downward arrow to highlight a red flag.
- Order Completion: The order completion helps to know the completed orders and completed volume out of the total orders and volume, respectively.
- Loading Efficiency: Tells how efficient the current delivery system is for a particular load date as compared to the expected efficiency for a particular warehouse or a combination of warehouses.
- Optimization: The dashboard is optimized by incorporating DAX best practices and has efficient query load time.
- Infographic: Usage of infographic elements to make the dashboard highly visual and interesting.
- Anomalies: Anomalies on each section would help understand the insights faster and thus helps in quicker decision making.
- Migration from legacy tools (excel) to near-real time dashboards: Most supply chain managers tend to have to do a lot of number crunching on excel sheets to get data into a shape that can help them visualize the information. This usually takes up anywhere up to 25% to 50% of their available bandwidth. Our solution has helped bring efficiencies in time by ~35% on an average.
- End-to-end visibility for their facts: A lot of ‘on-ground’ insights continues to be in excel. We have created an easy to consume insights platform that is able to reach ~20% more people in the warehouse function.
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire