element61 - “Out of the box” PowerBI & Analytics for Dynamics 365 Business Central & NAV
The “out of the box” Microsoft BI solution for Microsoft Dynamics365 Business Central / Navision contains pre-packaged ETL, a pre-packaged data warehouse layer, a pre-defined Tabular model, and predefined PowerBI & Excel dashboards and Reporting Services reports that give you a head start versus developing all the Analytics layers yourself.Contacter le partenaire Regardez la vidéo
NAV “BI-out-of-the-Box” provides dozens of viewpoints on your business data.
• Sales analytics Get instant answers on questions like: ‘Which top 10% customers are key to my success in terms of contribution? What is their back-order rate?’ ‘Which product categories have a major increase in turnover?’
• From a Financial perspective : ‘Is my working capital where I expect it is? In my stock, creditors? Debtors?’ ‘Which cost centers will exceed their budget? Which costs are involved on a consolidated or company level?
• A Supply Chain and Purchase manager could find out: ‘What are my slow moving products, what was their production or purchase history? What is the price evolution of my raw materials? Is this trend vendor-independent or not?’ The possibilities are end-less. You will experience that the answer on one question triggers other questions, until you have a profound understanding of all your business data!
NAV/Business Central “BI-out-of-the-Box” Benefits
- Pre-packaged solution - Covering the domains of Sales, Purchase, Finance, Inventory and Production, for all NAV/BC versions (even different source versions can be combined)
- Agile - Achieve insights on day one, and enjoy fast improvement cycles
- No burden on IT - IT keeps control of the back-end, while your company enjoys both corporate and self-service BI
- Reduced risk - Open for customization, scalable and stable due to proven technology and best practices
- Access - Insights made accessible through PCs, tablets and smartphones
- Version neutrality - The solution can access and combine data from different NAV/BC source system versions and can deliver the Business Intelligence in SQL Server 2008, 2012, 2014, 2016 or 2017
- BI for all users - Data becomes available in cubes (Analysis Services), for reporting (Reporting Services) and for Self-service and Mobile BI (PowerBI).
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire