Nous Infosystems Inc. - Healthcare Provider Dashboards
Healthcare Provider dashboards by Nous Infosystems, a Microsoft managed gold partner, provides clarity and insight into the sales and operations of a healthcare provider facility through interactive dashboards on Power BI. These dashboards can be used as-is or customized to suit requirements.Contacter le partenaire Regardez la vidéo
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Data Analytics
- Gold Data Platform
The following Power BI solution provides visualization on key data indicators that help in analyzing the overall hospital performance.
Highlights of the solution include,
- Patient demographics analysis by Department, Wards, and Patient Type.
- Insight into the patient data against various attributes like Age Range, Patient Type, Diagnosis Services, and more.
- The visualizations provide diverse analyses by the Patients who availed services in a defined hospital facility with a specific diagnosis.
- Revenue analysis by period, services, age-range, and department that provides target vs actual analysis.
- Running ticker object that shows revenue generated by individual doctors along with an indicator that compares past performance.
- Bed occupancy analysis for Average LOS (Length of Stay) across departments and by diagnosis.
- Scatter plot that shows the Revenue and Patients inflow by physician, this object helps in analyzing the physician who has seen the maximum number of patients and also the revenue-generating.
To help evaluate and adopt Power BI, Nous has also developed a two-week proof of concept where we deliver,
- Two compelling dashboards for selected use cases.
- Power BI implementation Roadmap.
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire