Advaiya Solutions Inc. - Financial Performance Analysis
This Financial Analysis Report gives stakeholders an accurate representation of company’s finances, including their Revenue, CAPEX, Profit and more and also provides in-depth insights into all financial information. In this solution, important financial KPIs are highlighted that demonstrates company’s overall health which are very vital for their success. This financial report is crucial for the finance heads who are looking to make informed decisions about their business.Contacter le partenaire Regardez la vidéo
- Silver Application Development
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Cloud Productivity
- Gold Data Analytics
- Silver Small and Midmarket Cloud Solutions
The following Power BI solution was developed by extracting data from company’s financial SQL database and the report summarized the company’s performance across various locations and for various services.
- The first visualization shows month over month comparison of revenue and sales.
- The pie chart shows sales for different segments. Once we click on any individual pie, we will be able to see the share of various services in that particular segment.
- The matrix visual shows revenue and profit for all the segment. A KPI indicator is added in front of the segments which highlights which segment is generating the least profit. This gives a clear idea to the stakeholders and let them know which particular segment needs quick attention.
- Important KPIs like CAPEX, ROI, Revenue, Profit, Sales and discounts are shown which can be filtered for any specific country and date.
- Finally, the funnel chart at last shows CAPEX and ROI for various countries and services. Once we click on any particular country, this will show specific CAPEX and ROI details for the same.
- The page also contains a RESET button at top left to reset all the applied filters in the report and also an Ask a question button at top right which can be used to ask a question to the data and the report will provide the answer in form of a visualization.
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire