QUANTIQ Technology - Financial Insights
Drive insights into the financial health of your organization and provide analytics to highlight trends and opportunities from your ERP financial data. This out-the-box solution will accelerate your time to insight using the intuitive, interactive financial dashboards, reports and drill-throughs created by QUANTIQ.Contacter le partenaire Regardez la vidéo
- Gold Application Development
- Gold Application Integration
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Customer Relationship Management
- Gold Data Analytics
An intuitive, familiar and visually compelling user experience providing an overview of financial performance, backed by a set of financial statements and an aged debtor profile. All with the ability to drill through to transaction level details in order to better understand the financial drivers of your organisation and deliver actionable insights.
Delivering an out-the-box financial insights capability for your Dynamics 365 ERP solution that can be easily customized and extended to incorporate additional sources of data. Part of a wider suite of integrated Power BI based analytic solutions available from QUANTIQ.
The Financial Insights solution includes:
Summary of the financial health of your organization, including:
- Custom KPI cards: Net Profit, Total Assets alongside YoY statistics
- Waterfall Zoom: Explaining the underlying contributors to the financial KPIs
- Custom tool tips: A breakdown or extended explanation of a point by dimension or category
- Drill through to 'Financial Analysis': A hierarchical analysis by financial 'dimensions'.
Drill through to detail enables users to access a granular, transaction level view in order to gain a deeper understanding.
Interactive financial statements that convey the business activities and financial performance of an organization:
- Trial Balance
- Profit & Loss / Income Statement
With the option to consolidate or review statements by Legal Entity
A detailed overview of customer balances and outstanding amounts. Segmented by age categories and supported by interactive visuals to assist the user to make fast, actionable decisions:
- Sliced by customer attributes & payment terms
- Segmented by the customer defined aging 'buckets'
- Mapped by customers geographic location
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire