Altis Consulting - Utility Debt Analytics
A plug-n-play analytics solution for utility debt to investigate patterns and relationships, visualize trends and highlight areas of interest. Combine traditional BI methods with cutting edge machine learning and present both via easily interpretable and interactive dashboards.Contacter le partenaire Voir la vidéo
Dive Deep Into Debt
Proper management of utility debt requires successful assessment of a range of variables and uncovering patterns and relationships between them across time. Use our dashboards to quickly filter and query complex data and transform the results into clear, concise and useful data visualizations. Automate the discovery of relationships, patterns and predictions via machine learning algorithms employed in the back end and verify their results with manual exploration via drill down and filtering of key variables.
• Extensive prebuilt dashboards customizable for your needs
• Time series analysis and forecasting of long-term debt
• Breakdown debt by key factors like account type, bill type and debt stream or by location
• Filter by a range of variables to uncover patterns and useful insights in the data
• Automate the pattern discovery process using machine learning such as neural networks and dimensionality reduction
• Optimize time spent investigating data for trends and insights
• Big picture data summaries aid in effective business strategies and decision making
• Dashboards are accessible via both desktop, tablets and mobile devices - so they can be easily accessed remotely on the go
• Dashboards are customizable and can be branded or configured to meet your specific business needs
Vous souhaitez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Trouvez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez de nouvelles relations, et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre entreprise avec des utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.S’inscrire
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire