- Target acquisition data diligence
- First 100-day data strategy
- Organizational adoption of business intelligence to operationalize the value-creation plan
- Efficient integration of bolt-on acquisitions at the data layer
- Substantiating valuation at liquidity event
- Monthly Flash: Provides comparison for Sales, EBITDA, Gross Profit, and Op Ex against Actuals, Budget, Forecast, and Operating Plan for year-to-date, month-to-date, and trailing 12 months.
- Days Outstanding: Provides a 12-month trend per fund family for days sales outstanding, days inventory outstanding, and days payables outstanding.
- Ownership and Performance: Provides visibility into the invested amount, rate of return, and MOIC.
- Debts and Covenants: Provides insight into the financial covenants for company leverage and includes net debt and payment coverage over the last 12 months.
- Monetize data as a transferable asset that increases the valuation of portfolio companies.
- Differentiates portfolio companies and accelerates realization through instant-access answers for any diligence from potential suitors.
- Support the buy-and-build model by consolidating operations at the data level without the need to integrate ERPs and other systems.
- Eliminate the need for cumbersome and onerous Board scrutiny by aligning deal teams with management teams through clear visibility for all stakeholders into portfolio companies’ key operating metrics.
- Instill an ownership mentality and automate accountability within portfolio companies by promoting a data culture and ensuring key roles have the instrumentation needed to manage their area of the business.
- Minimize the need for ad-hoc meetings, report requests, and wading through outdated, manually generated spreadsheets.
- Improve oversight through consolidated fund and portfolio reporting into key liquidity metrics (AP, AR, 13-week cash flow, quality of earnings, etc.) for value-creation strategies such as sales growth, labor utilization, and operational efficiency.
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire