- Staffing decisions: avoiding understaffing and overstaffing
- Cash-flow management: financial planning decisions based on data-driven estimates
- Inventory control: reducing shortages and waste
- Marketing opportunities: informing promotional campaigns, pricing, and product mix
- Single source of truth: the prediction algorithm is run centrally and written to database. This way, there is a single, reliable forecast for the entire business.
- Auditable and secure process: Any failure or error is much easier to spot and correct in a centrally managed solution. Within a cloud-based architecture, role-based access control (RBAC) security can be applied. This way, business users will only have access to the resources they are entitled to interact with (i.e. model development, cloud-environment administration, prediction visualisations)
- Unified and interactive reporting: Using automated reporting tools such as Power BI, opens a new world of possibilities. Using Power BI, predictions can be distributed to business users in automatically refreshed dashboards. These reports can include both high level indicators and detailed breakdowns to best inform day-to-day business decisions.
Vous voulez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Identifiez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez des liens et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre société avec les utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.Inscrivez-vous
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire