Visionet Systems Inc. - VisiAnalytics for Grocers
VisiAnalytics for Grocers is a cloud-hosted BI and Analytics platform that provides insights to critical insights to help business decision makers make the right decisions based on the facts. In addition to the pre-built reports and dashboards, it provides a comprehensive set of dimensions and measures for self-service BI.Contacter le partenaire Voir la vidéo
Based on Power BI and Azure-SQL VisiAnalytics has 2500+ data points driving permutations of the critical KPIs that matter most to you, providing scale, speed to market, maximum efficiency and cost savings.
Better Margins – discover hidden connections in your customers buying habits and stock the stores with the right products at the right price.
Product Profitability – having the ability to uncover real product margins, through purchase, discounts and retail price analysis.
Store Performance – support the high performing stores and create an action plan to exploit the emerging ones through insights to customer demographics and store sales history.
Targeted Marketing – know the impact of your weekly sales campaigns before the rollout. Adopt and sell the right products to your community.
Daily Sales Flash
- Day level store performance summary
- Key sales KPIs including GM%, ADT, AUR, UPT
- TY vs LY comparison for key KPIs
- Top and bottom stores by sales
- Hourly sales and GM trends
- Drill options for time hierarchy
- Holistic view of daily store operations
- Information along with store level drilling
- Traffic counts and conversion rates
- TY vs LY store operational analysis
- Hourly sales, traffic and conversion trends
- Daily Returns analysis to find trends around returning products
- TY vs LY Return Comparisons
- Return to Sales Ratios for Sales Amount and Units
- Returns by Product Class and drill option to Product
- Week Over Week Return Analysis
Custom Attributes Analysis
- Analysis on Product Level Custom Attributes
- Data Model Supports Maximum Key Attributes for CPG Products
- Grouping of Custom Attributes based on nature
- Analysis and Trend based on Custom Attributes using Key KPIs
- Drill Options on Store and Time Hierarchy
Vous souhaitez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Trouvez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez de nouvelles relations, et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre entreprise avec des utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.S’inscrire
Découvrez les raisons pour devenir partenaire