Improving business intelligence to transform organisational performance
Whether you’re looking to better measure operational performance through visualisations and dashboards, use real-time analytics to instantly analyse customer behaviour, or improve the ease and accuracy of your financial reporting, our business intelligence and analytics expertise will enable you to gain greater insight, value and competitive advantage from your enterprise data assets.
We’ll help you to:
- Improve customer experience, retention and conversion rates
- Meet statutory or regulatory reporting requirements
- Improve operational efficiency
- Identify and reduce risk
- Measure business performance against plans, budgets, forecasts or industry benchmarks to support strategic decision making
Microsoft BI expertise
Civica’s business Intelligence systems are built using our established, flexible and robust frameworks. These have been used on projects for household-name clients, and refined over time to incorporate learnings from our various engagements.
Our expertise of Microsoft’s BI platform includes in depth knowledge of Power BI, SQL Server, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Azure SQL Database, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure ML, Data Factory, Data Catalog and SharePoint integration.
Our approach blends Agile BI with Kimball’s Business Dimensional Lifecycle: a business-focused, iterative approach that strives to deliver tangible business value from each phase.
We offer a full end-to-end set of Business Intelligence services, including:
• Data maturity assessment
• Support on strategy, business case and road map development
• Proof of concept
• Data analysis
• Data profiling
• Business Intelligence audit
• Design, review, implementation and ongoing support for:
- Data warehousing
- Data mining
- Predictive analytics
- Data Integration approaches, such as Data Virtualisation, Change Data Capture or Extract, Transform, Load for data warehousing and data migration
- Self-service Business Intelligence, including semantic layers
- OLAP cubes
• Reporting, including:
- Performance management
- High-level dashboards with
- Drill-down capability
- Innovative visualisations
Voir d’autres solutions de premier ordre, personnalisées pour votre activité
Vous souhaitez devenir un partenaire Power BI ?
Les partenaires certifiés constituent une partie importante de l’équipe ! Trouvez de nouvelles opportunités commerciales, établissez de nouvelles relations, et partagez les talents et l’expérience de votre entreprise avec des utilisateurs Power BI dans le monde entier.En savoir plus