Fellowmind Business Applications - Marketing Performance Dashboard
Marketing departments often have a good insight in the number of visits to their website or clicks on an advertisement from, for example, LinkedIn. This is valuable data for marketing decision-makers to allocate campaign spend. However, they face challenges in relating all these clicks, downloads, and visits to actual sales figures. This marketing performance dashboard helps marketeers to get these insights. We can do that by linking the lead funnel data to the website analytics via Google analytics data. The source of the lead is determined by means of UTM tagging, making this 'in-depth' dashboarding possible. By doing this, marketing & sales can track a potential customer through the entire funnel. Moreover, combining this data provides you with helpful insights on important KPIs that help you to measure your success and improve running and future campaigns. This increases the overall effectiveness of your marketing efforts.צור קשר עם שותף צפה בסרטון
- Funnel analysis; measure and visualize how your prospects are moving through your entire marketing & sales funnel.
- ROI calculations; measure the degree to which your marketing efforts, either holistically or per campaign, medium or source, contribute to revenue growth.
- Cost per Acquisition (CPA); track and measure per campaign, source or medium your Cost Per Acquisition providing you an estimate of how much your new customers are costing you.
- Cost Per Click (CPC); uncover the amount of web views needed to score deals and keep track of the cost per click.
- Cost vs budget; monitoring of costs versus budget to keep your marketing budget on track.
- NPS; monitoring your Net Promotor Score (NPS) and Churn rate to measure customer loyalty.
- Measuring ROI provides you an understanding on how much revenue return has been gained for specific marketing campaigns, medium or sources. This helps you in strategize future budget plans, ensuring you do not invest additional budget in areas that fail to deliver a result.
- Funnel analysis provides you insights into when and where your prospects are dropping out of your sales funnel and the changes needed to increase your overall conversion rates.
- Moreover, it provides you insights in which of your campaigns, used medium and sources were most effective at driving traffic, generating qualified leads, and converting them into customers.
- Use campaign results to adjust current campaigns and optimize future campaigns to increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing efforts and take your campaigns to the next level.
- Understand your prospect base and their needs.
- Identify trends and patterns to take the understanding gained forward into future planning.