Just Analytics - Secondary Sales Analytics
Secondary Sales Analytics is aimed at improving supply chain related business analytics and will also aid Senior Management in making strateigic sales and marketing decisions for achieving better sales performance results.Kapcsolatfelvétel a partnerrel Videó megtekintése
- Inaccurate demand or sales forecasting leading to Inventory pile up at the Distributor and C&F level.
- Sales team time spent on manual reports with limited accuracy instead of time spent generating business.
- Inaccurate analytics of marketing trends and misreporting of market information - Channel conflicts, Infiltration, Product launch delays
- Company promotional schemes not being passed to the retailer
- Integrates with heterogeneous dealer systems using uniform formats which pull data from dealer systems or upload data in a pre-defined format.
- Reduced inventory holding levels at warehouse and stock list points.
- Timely, accurate and automated secondary sales reporting leading to accurate production and schedule planning.
- Accurate demand and sales forecasting.
- Dealer Performance Metrics
- Promotion scheme performance
- Sales growth analysis
- Slow and fast moving products
- Stock analysis
- Sales figures obtained from calendar week sales
- Seasonal and geographical buying patterns
- Seasonal sales averages
- Last year vs. current year sales, stock on hand, or stock availability at the stock list