Northwest Cadence - Modern Marketing: The Intersection of IT and Marketing
Northwest Cadence helps companies design and execute Modern Marketing efforts to predict customer behavior and improve pipeline generation. Through a collection of interactive visualizations and machine learning tools, our customers have the ability to analyze marketing efforts and predict the effectiveness of marketing campaigns in real time.Kapcsolatfelvétel a partnerrel Videó megtekintése
The Intersection of IT and Marketing
- Which regions are consistently under-performing or over-performing? Why?
- What is the estimated revenue a marketing campaign will bring in? What is the return on investment for that campaign?
- Which customers can we expect to gain from a marketing campaign? What is the projected value of the new customer?
- Who are my top salespeople and managers?
- What type of interaction should I have with my customers?
- Visually drill down and slice geographic data on an interactive dashboard.
- Identify customers and revenue that resulted from each marketing effort.
- Employ machine learning to estimate revenue and contrast the prediction with actual revenue.
- Analyze return on investment metrics for different types of marketing campaigns.
- Breakdown and analyze sales revenue by salesperson, manager, and location.
- Use data captured in your CRM tool to feed Machine Learning algorithms that will suggest the “Next Best Action” a salesperson should take to complete a sale.