IQubz LLC - Manufacturing Sales Order Backlog Trend
Sales backlog trend analysis can lead to effective production scheduling and accurate delivery forecasting. In addition to helping you promise realistic delivery dates to customers, it can help optimize plant utilization.Contatta partner
With easy-to-navigate dashboards, comprehensive reports and scorecards, and familiar analysis tools, IQubz Manufacturing BI helps you improve operational efficiency, reduce waste, improve product quality, reduce material, labor and overhead costs, negotiate effectively with suppliers, and present winning quotes to customers.
- Performance Management: Consolidated, multi-plant reporting for side-by-side comparisons of factories, divisions and regions
- Operations Management: In-depth work order analysis for material, labor and overheads and outside services variances – actual vs. engineering standard
- Sales Management: 360-degree view of customers and products with sales, costs, gross margins, delivery schedules, open sales orders and backlog SOs
- Supply Chain Management: 360-degree view of vendors and material with costs, purchase price variances, receipt schedules, open purchase orders and overdue POs
- Financial Management: Trial Balance, Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Accounts Receivable statement and Accounts Payable statement with aging history
- Dashboard and Scorecards: Interactive dashboards, scorecards and KPI
- Ad-hoc Reporting: Powerful ad-hoc reporting with Excel and Power BI
Applicable to these Manufacturing Sectors
- Industrial Equipment
- Specialty Vehicle Manufacturing
- Aerospace and Defense
- Metal Fabrication
- Plastic Molding
- Medical Device Manufacturing
- Automotive Manufacturing
- Food Processing
- Beverage Processing
- Distillery / Brewery
Vuoi diventare partner Power BI?
I partner certificati sono una parte importante del team! Scopri nuove opportunità professionali, amplia la tua rete di contatti e condividi le competenze e l'esperienza della tua azienda con gli utenti di Power BI in tutto il mondo.Iscriviti
Serve aiuto per accedere?