Visionet Systems Inc. - VisiAnalytics for Grocers
VisiAnalytics for Grocers is a cloud-hosted BI and Analytics platform that provides insights to critical insights to help business decision makers make the right decisions based on the facts. In addition to the pre-built reports and dashboards, it provides a comprehensive set of dimensions and measures for self-service BI.Contatta partner Guarda il video
Based on Power BI and Azure-SQL VisiAnalytics has 2500+ data points driving permutations of the critical KPIs that matter most to you, providing scale, speed to market, maximum efficiency and cost savings.
Better Margins – discover hidden connections in your customers buying habits and stock the stores with the right products at the right price.
Product Profitability – having the ability to uncover real product margins, through purchase, discounts and retail price analysis.
Store Performance – support the high performing stores and create an action plan to exploit the emerging ones through insights to customer demographics and store sales history.
Targeted Marketing – know the impact of your weekly sales campaigns before the rollout. Adopt and sell the right products to your community.
Daily Sales Flash
- Day level store performance summary
- Key sales KPIs including GM%, ADT, AUR, UPT
- TY vs LY comparison for key KPIs
- Top and bottom stores by sales
- Hourly sales and GM trends
- Drill options for time hierarchy
- Holistic view of daily store operations
- Information along with store level drilling
- Traffic counts and conversion rates
- TY vs LY store operational analysis
- Hourly sales, traffic and conversion trends
- Daily Returns analysis to find trends around returning products
- TY vs LY Return Comparisons
- Return to Sales Ratios for Sales Amount and Units
- Returns by Product Class and drill option to Product
- Week Over Week Return Analysis
Custom Attributes Analysis
- Analysis on Product Level Custom Attributes
- Data Model Supports Maximum Key Attributes for CPG Products
- Grouping of Custom Attributes based on nature
- Analysis and Trend based on Custom Attributes using Key KPIs
- Drill Options on Store and Time Hierarchy
Vuoi diventare un partner Power BI?
I partner certificati sono una parte importante del team. Trova nuove opportunità di business, stabilisci contatti e condividi i talenti e l'esperienza della tua società con gli utenti di Power BI in tutto il mondo.Iscriviti
Scopri perché ti conviene diventare un partner