PowerDive for Automotive
Dealer Performance Analysis
Solution covers the Power BI application, Common Data Model and KPIs definition related to the components influencing the overall dealer performance. Reports consist of 5 main areas enabling to monitor dealers’ risk exposure, sales performance and customer satisfaction:
- Financial Risk Rating - cash & current ration, equity to debt, overdue payables;
- Lead & Opportunity Management - time to respond to a lead, valuation, test drive and lead conversion ratio;
- Sales Effectiveness - new car, used car and accessories sales versus plan or budget;
- Customer Service - mysterious client, questionnaire after visit, add on sale, repeat customers;
- Compliance Performance - trainings, dealer station display, corporate identity test and display cars.
Client had difficulties in monitoring & managing its dealership network, facing the challenges in many areas:
- Finance & liquidity - falling behind on the payments and breaching the terms of the lines of credit arranged with the distributor and maintaining low equity to debt ratio, increasing the risk of default;
- Lead management - failing to respond to leads or responding late (after more than 24h) what may cause a client to lose interest or turn to competitive brands;
- Sales effectiveness - missing planned sales quotas and low lead conversion ratio;
- Customer service - dealership’s staff knowledge on the offered vehicles was not sufficient and they failed to present the full picture of the car advantages what lead to poor customer service;
- Compliance - undermining the brand’s image through low-quality service and negative look-and-feel of dealership stations.
Benefits for the client:
- Ongoing control over the quality & performance of dealership chain;
- Ongoing control over the quality & performance of particular dealers, being categorized as to invest, maintain, review or support;
- Decrease of overdue receivables from dealers by 30%;
- Decrease of time taken to respond to a lead by 40%;
- Increase of lead conversion ratio by 7%;
- Increase of sales plan execution by 15%;
- Increase of Customer satisfaction results by 30%.dedicated for executives responsible for cooperation with dealers.