Celebal Technologies Private Limited - Training and Certification Analysis
With our solution, analyse and visualise your organisation's large amount of training and achievement data effectively and effortlessly. With the Training and Achievement analysis dashboard, your organisation can gain powerful insights of the learning data in the simplest way which will further enable your organisation to focus on maximising productivity of their training programs and overall L&D Success.파트너에 문의 동영상 시청하기
- Silver Application Development
- Gold Cloud Platform
- Gold Data Analytics
- Gold Data Platform
We at Celebal Tech believe in assessing user persona and user needs to validate if Power BI is right for the business scenario. We also conduct business workshops showcasing capabilities of Power BI and comparison with other Self-Service BI tools in the market, state of the art CEO/CXO Dashboards and Reports.
We have more than 50+ domain experts and 120+ dedicated developers in our team to interact with business and admins to understand and meet their requirements. Our professionals create prolific dashboards showcasing the valuable business bits in a blink which helps to discover hidden, actionable insights and drive more strategic business outcomes by accessing data from hundreds of supported on-premises and cloud-based sources, such as Dynamics 365, Salesforce, Azure SQL DB, Excel, and SharePoint to perform the analysis and visualization. We also aid in integrating these reports on Chat Bot/ Teams Bot, Websites, External Apps, Power Platform and many others.
We help businesses in exploring their data and finding patterns using premium features like Q&A, What-If Analysis, clustering, planning, and forecasting and other AI capabilities like Auto ML/Azure ML/Sentiment Analysis. Celebal team assists business in securing the usage of report by defining the people and practices, processes, and technologies through data governance and provides end user training.
- Training day distribution: Total person involved in the training programs across different BU, Job level, region wise and the average, highest or lowest numbers across them to help you make the training related decision based on the allocation.
- Employee Certification: Total count of certificates completed and in progress and their comparison to the predefined target across different levels in the organisation.
- Learning Channel Distribution: Channel used for the learning, for instance through workshop, digital or certification to keep the track on the more contributing source to learning.
- Skilling Request: Skills set is a crucial factor for the performance of the human resources in the organisation, Keep track on the existing and upcoming skills in your organisation and the skilling request raised and the total number of participants.
- Participant's Feedback: Keep up with the feedback's received from the participants on the programmes and take the necessary actions as and when needed.