Investing in an asset is a long term initiative with a significant up front investment. Being able to understand how the asset is performing once it is commissioned is important for decision making support that asset operators and owners need to ensure their investment is working well. From understanding tenant performance to footfall, Wi-Fi user analysis to financial performance all form part of understanding which areas of the asset business need attention.
Some of the key features of the solution are:
- Connecting and ingesting data from well known Asset management systems such as Yardi, SAP and Oracle
- A comprehensive data model that can support both corporate KPI reporting and self-service analysis
- Over 30 KPIs included in the business model with XTD comparison measures such as Week-to-date(WTD), Month-to-date (MTD) and Year-to-Date.
- Benchmark performance against targets
- Understand daily performance metrics
- Understand how tenants are benchmarked in categories in the same asset and across assets.
- Perform ad hoc comparison analysis across different time periods
- Forecast Sales revenue from the asset.
- Predict which tenants will most likely cross the turnover rent threshold and optimise marketing activities to help increase turn over rent revenue.