Closer - Automotive Retail Report
The solution aims to offer Automotive Retail management valuable insights of how their business is doing, what is perfectly working and what should be improved, by addressing 3 different areas of the business, Car Sales, Parts Sales and Labor Sales.Contact opnemen met partner Video bekijken
The complexity of the business brings along complex KPI’s and need for constant monitoring of the business processes in order the company to keep certain standard towards its clients.
- The performance of the employees;
- The performance of the points of sale;
- The effectiveness of the stock;
- The segmentation of the clients and their buying behavior;
- The course of the sales;
- Have detailed insight of the cost and revenue that the company makes.
- See how well their employees are doing and easily rank them;
- See how well every point of sale they have is doing and detect their strengths and weaknesses;
- Keep track of the car sales;
- Know where their clients are coming from;
- Know the performance of the Stock and Purchase managers;
- Know if the parts we are selling are taken directly from the stock or they’re ordered from the factory;
- Know if the part was sold and server in the same day or not, which is very important because if the part is not sold immediately that means that the part is not in stock in the point of sale where the client requested it, which is a result of back planning;
- Have insight on the percentage of the customers that returned 3 or 5 years after buying their car. This shows the overall impression of the company among its clients;
- …and so on.
Wilt u een Power BI-partner worden?
Gecertificeerde partners vormen een belangrijk onderdeel van het team. Vind nieuwe zakelijke mogelijkheden, leg contacten en deel het talent en de ervaring van uw bedrijf met Power BI-gebruikers van over de hele wereld.Registreren
Lees waarom een partner worden voor u van belang is