Stoneridge Software is a Microsoft Gold partner that delivers Dynamics 365, Dynamics AX, Dynamics NAV, Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, Data Visualization and BI solutions. We help our clients and we’ll help you gain agility and become more self-sufficient in BI deployments. This is achieved with a combination of stellar technical and functional expertise across the entire Microsoft Dynamics suite of products combined with the robust capabilities of Power BI. Our depth of knowledge and experience enables us to quickly deliver you analytical value, the ability to minimize implementation risk, operate more efficiently, and increase adoption rates so that you can get the most return on your investment.
Stoneridge Software empowers your organization by using Power BI to transform your data into valuable insights. Our team has successfully delivered BI solutions across multiple industries such as Manufacturing, Agriculture, Distribution, Construction, Engineering, and Professional Services. We listen to your needs and step into your shoes to understand and deliver solutions with the maximum impact for your business.
BI Services that Stoneridge Offers are:
- Two-day hands on workshop where you get hands-on experience developing dashboards in Power BI
- Custom Power BI workshops where we gather your uses cases, connect to your company’s data sources, and help build dashboards identified by you
- Power BI Implementations
- Reporting and Data Visualization using Power BI
- BI Strategy and Roadmaps
- Managed-Self Service BI
- Data warehouse implementation on the Microsoft BI stack: SQL Server, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS
- Data warehouse implementation using ISV’s such as Jet Reports and/or BI360
- Data Migration and Integration
Project Experience Snapshot
Stoneridge Software has helped companies transform data from their ERP systems into information that can be used for critical business decisions. Below are some examples of how we’ve helped clients use our Dynamics and Power BI expertise on engagements.
- Connected Power BI directly to Dynamics 365 to develop a Finance Dashboard that provides deeper financial analysis and visual reporting around Revenue, Expenses, Profit, and A/R by various financial dimensions.
- Connected Power BI directly to Dynamics CRM to gain better understanding into leads, conversions, revenue per salesperson vs. their forecast, and the entire purchase funnel.
- Connected Power BI directly to Dynamics NAV to create a Bookings dashboard that provides insight into bookings by time, customer, salesperson, products, and region in addition to invoice details for all the bookings in the dashboard. This data was then combined with forecast data. This dashboard gives you the ability to look across all parts of your manufacturing business from suppliers to sales and servicing. You can then use this data to compare it to your forecast data in Power BI to see how your business is doing on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
- Leveraged Bring Your Own Database (BYOD) to export retail transaction entity data from Dynamics 365 to build a Power BI dashboard displaying store level transactions by payment type, credit card sales vs. checks, cash, discounts, and promotions. This information helps you understand purchasing habits of your consumers.
Zobacz więcej światowej klasy rozwiązań dostosowanych do Twojej firmy
Czy chcesz zostać partnerem Power BI?
Certyfikowani partnerzy są ważną częścią zespołu! Odkrywaj nowe możliwości biznesowe, nawiązuj kontakty i udostępniaj umiejętności oraz doświadczenie swojej firmy użytkownikom usługi Power BI na całym świecie.Dowiedz się więcej