Data Maru Inc - Amazon Seller Dashboard
In 2018, Amazon’s share of the US ecommerce market hit 49%. To put things in perspective, this is more than Amazon’s top three competitors combined, with eBay coming in at 6.6%, Apple at 3.9% and Walmart at 3.7%. As we kick off 2019, many sellers are asking themselves how they can get a bigger piece of the lucrative Amazon pie. It all starts by understanding the platform’s key areas of opportunity, as well as acknowledging the issues and hurdles Amazon sellers face. How do Amazon sellers solve business problems?Entre em contato com o parceiro Assista ao vídeo
- Inventory optimization: when is the peak sales period of the year? when do I need to stock inventory?
- Price optimization per item (ASIN): how to set a competitive price daily, or even hourly?
- Cost analysis: what is the cost breakdown by product category or ASIN?
- 1P vs 3P vs Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA): how to decide between wholesales, direct sales, and sales with FBA?
- Find seasonal sales and net profit per product category/item.
- Gain a wholistic view of sales, COGS, and net profit per item.
- Identify underperforming products and drill down to details.
- Analyze costs by product category/item.
- Understand correlation between Fulfillment and profit.
Quer se tornar um parceiro do Power BI?
Parceiros certificados são uma parte importante da equipe! Encontre novas oportunidades de negócios, faça conexões e compartilhe os talentos e a experiência da sua empresa com os usuários do Power BI em todo o mundo.Inscreva-se
Saiba por que você deve se tornar um parceiro