EXPERTIME - Airport Rapport- Marketing Intelligence with WDTT
WDTT (What Do They think) is an integrated solution of Azure cognitive services and Power BI. This smart engine can connect any data sources for analyzing consumer experiences and provide automated enriched dashboards on Power BI. The use of Azure Artificial Intelligence (Machine Learning) combined with adapted representations give marketers deep insights on their strategic issues (consumer satisfaction, trends, opportunities for innovation, etc..).Entrar em contato com o parceiro Assistir vídeo
The Airport Rapport example herein demonstrates the imperative need for solid and adapted data visualisation. The ability to get the right information in the correct format is the key for business users to be able to understand the actual analyzed data.
WDTT provides :
• Segmentation of all analysis results : by geography, by product range, by customer characteristic, by channel or data source, by language
• A detailed view of customers satisfaction
• A categorization of client’s feedback (themes)
• The weight (influence factor) of each of the identified categories
• The most representative keywords for each category
• The anomalies, weak signals, complex and rich information that AI can’t manage efficiently by default
• Suggestions for products and improvements
For any kind of industry, it gives reliable results of the consumer voice that any company can hear through social media, online ratings, or dedicated surveys. It can address internal concerns too, in order to animate more efficiently some corporate social network platforms (Yammer,etc.). The standard packaging can be extended and customised to fit the exact need and specificity of the concerned line of business or strategic concern.
All of this standard packaged offer is available in a both a SaaS mode, or can be deployed on the client tenant and Azure subscription. A simple Power BI subscription is the only prerequisite needed to start using the solution.
Deseja se tornar um parceiro Power BI?
Parceiros certificados são uma parte importante da equipe! Encontre novas oportunidades comerciais, faça contatos e compartilhe os talentos e experiência de sua empresa com usuários do Power BI pelo mundo todo.Inscrever-se
Saiba porque você deve se tornar um parceiro