Meson Power BI Accelerator
In just 1 day the following charts, tables and maps could display your data. To make this happen, just send us your data which should include:
- At least one Measure column (up to a maximum of 9)
- At least one What dimension (up to a maximum of 3)
- At least one Where dimension (up to a maximum of 3)
- At least one When dimension (up to a maximum of 3)
How does it work? The following reports have been developed over a universal data model. The data model has been designed around the What, Where and When approach to data modelling & analysis.
- What's include Products & Services
- Where's include Geographic locations (Post Codes, Zip Codes, City Names, Country Names etc.)
- When’s include Dates and Times
After your data has been loaded into the data model, the reports will be refreshed and is if by magic! the reports will display your data.
We'll send you a copy of the reports, which you can either use as production solution, a proof of concept (POC), a demonstrator or as a training aid.
We will of course be happy to work with you further to give you the exact solution you need, which may involve creating new data models and reports that are specific to you. Just let us know!
Хотите стать партнером Power BI?
Сертифицированные партнеры — это важная часть команды! Находите новые возможности для развития бизнеса, налаживайте деловые связи, а также делитесь своими наработками и опытом с пользователями Power BI по всему миру.Зарегистрироваться
Узнайте, почему вам следует стать партнером