Agile Analytics - HR Analytics
We make analyzing Workday data easy! By connecting your Workday data with our fully developed and integrated HR Analytics Solution, you can hit the ground running! Our HR Analytics solution built on Microsoft Power BI can help you deal with employees' full life-cycle information in a simple and effective manner through an user-friendly and automated reporting environment.Kontakta partner Titta på video
- Do you need an easy and efficient way to analyse your full employees' life-cycle information?
- Do you want to combine internal and external databases to get better insights into the available workforce?
- Do you want to track your workforce performance with simple and user-friendly reporting application?
- Do you want to know how to collaboratively analyse your figures and share HR reports?
HR Analytics Solution combines the power of Workday and Power BI to give the insight you need about your Human Resources
Examples of Power BI HR dashboards:
- Turnover dashboards: Annualized voluntary turnover rate, average retirement age and percentage of new hire retention.
- Training efficiency dashboard: Percentage of the HR budget spent on training, the ratio of internal versus external training and return on investment (ROI) for training
- Recruitment dashboard: Average interviewing costs, job vacancies as a percentage of total positions as well as internal, external, and total headcount recruiting costs and ratios
- Staff management dashboard: HR department cost per FTE, HR headcount, workforce productivity