Agile Analytics - HR Analytics
Managing your workforce has never been so easy! Using our HR Analytics solution built on Microsoft Power BI can help you deal with employees' information in a simple and effective manner through an user-friendly and automated reporting environment. This means HR staff can get back to what they do best, hiring and managing people instead of dealing with data manipulation!Kontakta partner Titta på video
- Do you need an easy and efficient way to analyse large data sets of employees’ information?
- Do you want to combine internal and external databases to get better insights into the available workforce?
- Do you want to track your workforce performance with simple and user-friendly reporting application?
- Do you want to know how to collaboratively analyse your figures and share HR reports?
- Turnover dashboards: Annualised voluntary turnover rate, average retirement age and percentage of new hire retention.
- Training efficiency dashboard: Percentage of the HR budget spent on training, the ratio of internal versus external training and return on investment (ROI) for training
- Recruitment dashboard: Average interviewing costs, job vacancies as a percentage of total positions as well as internal, external, and total headcount recruiting costs and ratios
- HR management dashboard: HR department cost per FTE, HR headcount, workforce productivity