PBI Lab - Sales Agent Performance
The Sales Agent Performance report shows the sales team performance from 2017 to 2019 comparing actual vs targeted sales, slicing the sales data by representative, and also shows specifically where the sales are generated.İş ortağı ile iletişime geçin Videoyu izleyin
The Data Story
- Sales Agent Performance: main report page of the report (visible)
- Sales by Agent Detail: drill through report page activated with a right click from the sales table (hidden)
- Sales Agent Ranking: bookmarked report page that is activated by left clicking 3 buttons on the main report page (Orders, Sales and Performance); it is also a drillthrough report page that can be activated with a right click of the mouse on the sales table (hidden)
- Map Tooltip: activated by hovering the pointer on one of the bubbles in the Map visual (hidden)
- Sales Agent Tooltip: activated when hovering the pointer on the agent name in the Card visual (hidden)
- Clustered Column Chart on the top right. By clicking each year on the bar chart dynamically changes the map and shows global expansion via a visual trend analysis North America, then Europe and finally, the Pacific region.
- Filter Pane (top right corner of the report page): initially, the filter pane is a small button. Click to expand, and a small button and 2 Slicers will appear: Year and Quarter, and is developed with a combination of Bookmarks functionalities.
- DimDate: the time dimension that allows slicing of the fact tables by year and quarter, pre-filtered at the data source connection level
- DimAgent: the employee dimension slices the fact tables by agent, and retrieves the Sales Group region by agent from the dimension DimSalesTerritory to
- DimSalesTerritory: connected to the dimension DimAgent to retrieve the Sales Group region by agent
- DimProduct: the product dimension retrieves the product name via an active relationship with the FactResellerSales fact table.
- DimResellers: retrieves the reseller name through an active relationship with the FactResellerSales fact table, and location information of the reseller from the dimension DimGeography to plot points on the map. A bidirectional relationship is required between 3 dimensions DimGeography, DimResellers and FactResellerSales
- DimGeography: the geography dimension retrieves the reseller location
- FactResellerSales: retrieves the agent sales by - dimensions date, agent, product and reseller. It is the main fact table of the data model.
- FactSalesQuota: the sales quota (sales target) fact of the data model, used to retrieve the agent sales quota (target) by quarter
Power BI İş Ortağı olmak mı istiyorsunuz?
Sertifikalı iş ortakları takımın önemli bir parçasıdır! Yeni iş fırsatları bulun, bağlantılar kurun ve dünyanın dört bir yanındaki Power BI kullanıcılarıyla şirketinizin becerilerini ve deneyimini paylaşın.Kaydolun
Neden iş ortağı olmanız gerektiğini öğrenin